The program is an effective tool for developing and evaluating English language reading, writing, speaking, listening and vocabulary and grammar, making it a powerful passport to work or further study.
- Highly flexible and convenient. The computer-based test can be booked up to 24 hours in advance of it taking place.
- Quick results with a turnaround time of two days.
- City & Guilds brand – great recognition across industries and countries.
- Cambridge Assessment – the largest provider of English language tests in the world.
- Simple and easy to set up. You can be up and running in as little as two weeks.
- Mapped to CEFR levels, the global benchmark for language skills.
- Practice tests, system demos for staff and learners and support materials available.
- Computer-based testing is efficient and easy to administer.
- Tests real-life English that learners will need at work or while studying.